Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
At Sharon Center UMC we are committed to building relationships with Jesus Christ. For families of all ages, this is a great community to join as you grow in your relationship with God and with others.
Join us every Sunday at 10:30am
Worship Service – May 16, 2021
(video will be available Sunday afternoon)
*Guidelines for in person worship –
Please note these guidelines for everyone’s safety:
- Bulletins will not be distributed. You may want to print the “Order of Worship” and bring it with you.
- If you can’t wear a mask or are immune compromised, please do not come to in-person worship. Please stay home and enjoy our online Worship on YouTube. Everyone must wear a mask.
- The Sanctuary will be cleaned and sanitized before each service. Other areas of the building will not be open. Hand sanitizer will be available, and we encourage you to use it.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive, wear your mask at all times and family groups must stay 6’ apart.
- When you arrive, please enter by the front door and go directly to a pew that is not marked “reserved”. There are blue x’s on the floor for guidance on where to sit and on how to stay distanced if you are a single. If you are attending as a family, please stay together in one pew.
- Please enter and exit by the front door as directed by an usher. Only those using the handicap lift will use the rear entrance. An usher will dismiss you by rows beginning with the rear pews after the Benediction and we ask that you do not come early or stay after the service in the building.
- Children will remain with their families during the Children’s Message.
- All visiting and interaction should be done outside after Worship.