May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you.
At Sharon Center UMC we are committed to building relationships with Jesus Christ. For families of all ages, this is a great community to join as you grow in your relationship with God and with others.
Join us every Sunday at 10:30am
Weekly Revelations is now available at the “Resources” menu tab.
Our church’s channel is now available here.
Worship Service – September 20, 2020
Guidelines for in person worship –
- Please note these guidelines for everyone’s safety:
- If you can’t wear a mask or are immune compromised, please do not come to in-person worship. Please stay home and enjoy our online Worship on YouTube. Everyone must wear a mask.
- The Sanctuary will be cleaned and sanitized before each service. Other areas of the building will not be open. Hand sanitizer will be available, and we encourage you to use it.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive, wear your mask at all times and family groups must stay 6’ apart.
- When you arrive, please enter by the front door and go directly to a pew that is not marked “reserved”. There are blue x’s on the floor for guidance on where to sit and on how to stay distanced if you are a single. If you are attending as a family, please stay together in one pew.
- Please enter and exit by the front door as directed by an usher. Only those using the handicap lift will use the rear entrance. An usher will dismiss you by rows beginning with the rear pews after the Benediction and we ask that you do not come early or stay after the service in the building.
- There will be no Children’s Sunday School and the children will remain with their families during the Children’s Message.
- All visiting and interaction should be done outside after Worship.
Worship Service – September 13, 2020